? ??????????????Argyle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 913 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 1030 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

HUSH huSh






I never needed you to be strong

I never needed you for pointin' out my wrongs

i never needed pain,i never needed strenght

My love for you was strong enough you should've known.

I never needed you for judgement I never needed you to question what i spent

I never ask for help, I take care of myself,

I don't know why you think you got a hold on me.


And it's a little late for conversations

There isn't anything that you can do.

And my eyes hurt, hands shiver, so look at me , listen to me because ~~~~~~~~~~



0 comments: