? ??????????????Argyle? ????? ?? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??10 Grabs Today. 913 Total Grabs. ??????Previe
w?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????????????Pink Plaid Lights? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.0 (3 Ratings)??30 Grabs Today. 1030 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, December 25, 2009

I wan to totally enjOy ma life ..


Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."?????

Friends are like Peanut Butter ... it sticks to the roof of your mouth .like a friend sticks to you.... and it feels as if they never go away.! /??????


???//???


i have no idea ...?




I just developed to be independent. I was probably scared at first.

But I grew more mature and I can take things by myself no need for other people to be with me.


before that ... ~


I find myself always worrying about what others think,
why they don’t like me thinking there is some ulterior motive for them if they do talk to me.

I have no confidence in myself, no believing in myself , not even sure who I am really.
I’ve lost myself in trying to please everyone else, constantly changing to be approved of.
I want to find myself, find what I believe and be confident enough to be okay with myself.

But from now On ...
I just want to be happy and laugh! I want to be me and not care what people think!
I'm tryin ...//

2 comments:

The Muscle Girl said...

diao
the picture is wu ruING me??!??!?!
i'm beauty leh =(

barbara said...

..... ....... no la ...
gam NGAM only ... !!!
wakkakakakak